We all know that if we want to lose weight, we need to make changes. But how many changes are you willing to make?
- Are you willing to start a regular exercise routine?
- Are you willing to cut back or eliminate the not so healthy foods in your eating habits?
- Are you ready and willing to move more and not sit on the couch every night watching TV?
- Are you willing to cut back or eliminate the empty calorie alcoholic beverages?
- Can you go to the movies and get a small popcorn without butter and salt?
- Are you willing to make your own healthy foods instead of getting fast foods?
- Are you ready to make yourself Number 1 in your world?
Sometimes we want things to change in our lives, but we don’t want to participate. We want it all to happen magically without us making changes. In all likelihood, we have to be part of the action in order to create a new positive outcome. Yes, it may seem like work and it’s not always easy to change and create new habits.
Releasing the resistance to change can improve our lives in so many ways….maybe even make it possible to reach our weight loss goal.
Let’s set up a time to talk about how tapping can help you release this resistance.